Transport Service Manager (d/f/m)
in Hamburg | Vollzeit | ID 4434
CENIS is an owner-managed specialist engineering recruitment company, providing high-quality technical engineering and personnel services. With over 30 years' expertise matching candidates with permanent and temporary work in the engineering and technical industry mainly in automotive, aviation, electronics and other ‘blue chip’ sectors, CENIS is best placed to help you with your next career move. We have long-term relationships and preferred supplier arrangements with key engineering employers enabling us to offer opportunities that may not be available in the marketplace.
Here are only a few reasons to join CENIS in this particular aviation project:
- Individual mentoring and support
- Attractive work environment at a well-known international aircraft manufacturer
- Equal pay from 6th month onwards (earlier if applicable)
- Up to 30 days paid holiday per annum
- Flextime and paid overtime
- Special payments depending on the project (e.g. Christmas and vacation bonuses)
What better way to boost your job skills and keep your skills sharp, than working at CENIS in a position in your field? Check out the following job:
You are supporting our customer, a listed technology group, on site in Hamburg-Finkenwerder and are working as focal point for various interfaces on a daily basis (e.p. transport suppliers, procurement, FAL, supply chain).This position is limited due to a parental leave.
Role and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall performance and improvement of general cargo transport operations in Germany with the support of lead transport provider (LTP)
- Support and be responsible for LTP contract compliance and represent general cargo transport operations locally towards internal customers (SCL, FALs, Procurement etc.)
- Develop the LTP regional network and infrastructure in line with strategy and local regulations
- Manage the LTP scope and change requests
- Analyze, verify and implement any relevant logistics and transport services requested by internal customers in line with the budget
- Ensure the implementation of harmonized transport solutions
- Support the claim and complaint management (the problem solving and implementation of corrective actions further to customer requests including the escalation process)
- Hold operational reviews with internal customers
- Completed degree in business management
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Customer Service in an international organization
- Proven ability in a client-focused, customer service oriented role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- Strong English and German communication skills – both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel occasionally (2-3 times a month to Toulouse, Spain or England)
- Availibility for different timemoduls, due to interface for China und USA
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply online or send us your application by email. Also tell us your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary requirements.
Please see contact details below.
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-21
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.