Flight Mechanics Engineer (f/m/d)
in Manching | Vollzeit | ID 5635
Europe’s biggest airplane manufacturer, one of the world’s leading aerospace companies, is looking for new employees. This could be your chance to successfully utilise and expand your knowledge, skills and professional network.
We can offer you the following conditions:
- personal and individual counselling
- attractive working conditions with good chances for further employment
- Equal Pay (depending on the position, at the very latest from month 6 onwards), before that pay above the scale respectively industry bonus from day 1
- up to 30 days annual vacation
- flextime account and paid overtime
- bonus payments depending on the position, additional bonuses and grants (e.g. Christmas bonus, vacation bonus, pension investments (AVWL), Profi card in the field of HVV, hardship supplement etc.)
CENIS is specialised on providing high-profile and individualised career opportunities as well as staffing service. For over 30 years, CENIS has been a competent partner for all those interested in taking their future into their own hands. If you are up for the challenge, please read the description of our vacant position below.
You will support our customer on site in Manching.
Role and responsibilities:
- Development of flight mechanics models, vehicle simulation and tools for handling qualities
- Preparation of existing simulation models, check cases and input data
- Analysis of aircraft mission and point performance
- Support of flight test campaigns
- Analysis of flight test data
- Interaction with interface disciplines such as aerodynamics, fuel/stores, loads, safety, etc.
- Maintenance and update of existing tools
- Conduct Research and Technology activities and develop methods and tools in line with the engineering strategy to improve the vehicle simulation
- Performance of linear and non-linear simulations
- Analysis of the simulation results
- Documentation and summary of the simulation results
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering
- Programming experience in C / C++ is a must have
- Knowledge of Fortran and/ or Java is a plus
- Analytical thinking
- Structured, proactive and autonomous work style
- Willingness and ability to work with people across the globe
- Strong English and good German communication skills – both verbal and written
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)89 383389-26
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.