Engineering Commercial and Resource Controller (d/f/m)
in Hamburg | Vollzeit | ID 5521
Europe’s biggest airplane manufacturer, one of the world’s leading aerospace companies, is looking for new employees. This could be your chance to successfully utilise and expand your knowledge, skills and professional network.
We can offer you the following conditions:
- personal and individual counselling
- attractive working conditions with good chances for further employment
- Equal Pay (depending on the position, at the very latest from month 6 onwards), before that pay above the scale respectively industry bonus from day 1
- up to 30 days annual vacation
- flextime account and paid overtime
- bonus payments depending on the position, additional bonuses and grants (e.g. Christmas bonus, vacation bonus, pension investments (AVWL), Profi card in the field of HVV, hardship supplement etc.)
CENIS is specialised on providing high-profile and individualised career opportunities as well as staffing service. For over 30 years, CENIS has been a competent partner for all those interested in taking their future into their own hands. If you are up for the challenge, please read the description of our vacant position below.
In Hamburg-Finkenwerder, you are responsible for the operational planning, quarterly forecasting and reporting for business controlling cabin and cargo.
- preparation of offers for our and external customers to contract management of the billing of services
- support the operative engineering Germany areas in the preparation of contracts with external customers
- secure compliant process for external business in collaboration with diverse departments (such as legal, export control, tax department, purchasing as well as operative divisions of engineering Germany)
- display the process steps in SAP and secure that IT and financial prerequisites are met
- provide reports to engineering services as well as forecastsand analysis of deviations
- process optimization for the Engineering Germany department for external business including diverse departments
- international harmonization of the external business process within the customers Group
- develop a controlling system for external business, including definition of key figures and creation of a reporting system
Completed degree in:
- Business Engineering – at least Bachelor-degree or
- BUsiness Sciences – at least Bachelor-degree
- Controlling – at least over 3 years
- Financials – at least over 3 years
- Project Management – at least over 1 year
- MS-Excel – at least detailed knowledge
- MS-Office – at least detailed knowledge
- SAP – at least detailed knowledge
- knowledge in SAP CO mandatory
- German – at least versed
- English – at least business fluent
We are looking forward to receiving your application ("Jetzt bewerben" = “Apply now”).
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-21
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.