Customer Order Specialist (f/m)
in Hamburg | Vollzeit | ID 3827
CENIS is an owner-managed specialist engineering recruitment company, providing high-quality technical engineering and personnel services. With over 30 years' expertise matching candidates with permanent and temporary work in the engineering and technical industry mainly in automotive, aviation, electronics and other ‘blue chip’ sectors, CENIS is best placed to help you with your next career move. We have long-term relationships and preferred supplier arrangements with key engineering employers enabling us to offer opportunities that may not be available in the marketplace.
Here are only a few reasons to join CENIS in this particular aviation project:
- Individual mentoring and support
- Attractive work environment at a well-known international aircraft manufacturer
- Equal pay from 6th month onwards (earlier if applicable)
- Up to 30 days paid holiday per annum
- Flextime and paid overtime
- Special payments depending on the project (e.g. Christmas and vacation bonuses)
What better way to boost your job skills and keep your skills sharp, than working at CENIS in a position in your field? Check out the following job:
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage customer orders and align layover time as well as delivery dates
- Monitor deliveries taking into account the material availability
- Ensure the correctness of requirements communicated to suppliers
- Place and track orders, analyse late deliveries and manage recovery plans
- Ensure that the required parts are assembled on time for kits
- Create delivery documents and initiate delivery to Airbus customers
- Clarify technical questions in cooperation with suppliers and internal departments
- Coordinate customer complaints, introduce and monitor corrective measures with all involved stakeholders
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering or business management
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in customer service, supplier mangagement and Supply Chain / Logistics
- Positive, pro-active and enthusiastic working style
- Flexible and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations
- Structured way of working and very good analytical skills
- Willingness to travel (1-2x per year)
- Strong English communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply online or send us your application by email. Also tell us your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary requirements.
Please see contact details below.
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-21
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.