Customer Order Specialist (d/f/m)
in Hamburg | Vollzeit | ID 4446
CENIS is an owner-managed specialist engineering recruitment company, providing high-quality technical engineering and personnel services. With over 30 years' expertise matching candidates with permanent and temporary work in the engineering and technical industry mainly in automotive, aviation, electronics and other ‘blue chip’ sectors, CENIS is best placed to help you with your next career move. We have long-term relationships and preferred supplier arrangements with key engineering employers enabling us to offer opportunities that may not be available in the marketplace.
Here are only a few reasons to join CENIS in this particular aviation project:
- Individual mentoring and support
- Attractive work environment at a well-known international aircraft manufacturer
- Equal pay from 6th month onwards (earlier if applicable)
- Up to 30 days paid holiday per annum
- Flextime and paid overtime
- Special payments depending on the project (e.g. Christmas and vacation bonuses)
What better way to boost your job skills and keep your skills sharp, than working at CENIS in a position in your field? Check out the following job:
You will support our customer, a listed technology group, on site in Fuhlsbüttel and will work with the goal of finding favorable solutions for customers "Aircraft On Ground" material requirements.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordination between the customer and the spare parts order process as well as acting as an interface for all related issues
- Administration of the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and delivery follow up
- Ensuring on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services customers worldwide using technical and commercial data
- Analyzing delays as well as verifing the cause of delays to find flexible solutions
- Securing a daily monitoring of the Supply Chain 's performance
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualifikation
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in procurement and customer service
- Team player with excellent communication skills to collaborate with different reference persons in a multinational environment (e.p. english, chinese, russian)
- Ability to analyse complex problems, situations and find suitable solutions
- High degree of independence, self initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a rotating 3-shift pattern
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- Strong English and German communication skills – both verbal and written
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply online or send us your application by email. Also tell us your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary requirements.
Please see contact details below.
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-22
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.