Customer Credit Manager (d/f/m) – Elternzeitvertretung bis Ende 2019
in Hamburg | Vollzeit | ID 5151
Europe’s biggest airplane manufacturer, one of the world’s leading aerospace companies, is looking for new employees. This could be your chance to successfully utilise and expand your knowledge, skills and professional network.
We can offer you the following conditions:
- personal and individual counselling
- attractive working conditions with good chances for further employment
- Equal Pay (depending on the position, at the very latest from month 6 onwards), before that pay above the scale respectively industry bonus from day 1
- up to 30 days annual vacation
- flextime account and paid overtime
- bonus payments depending on the position, additional bonuses and grants (e.g. Christmas bonus, vacation bonus, pension investments (AVWL), Profi card in the field of HVV, hardship supplement etc.)
CENIS is specialised on providing high-profile and individualised career opportunities as well as staffing service. For over 30 years, CENIS has been a competent partner for all those interested in taking their future into their own hands. If you are up for the challenge, please read the description of our vacant position below.
In Hamburg-Fuhlsbuettel, you will be the interface between Customer Services and a set of customers for all customer credit matters. The objective is to accelerate cash collection from external customers for
chargeable service sales transactions. Main tasks will be:
- Customer account creation in SAP system
- Credit risk assessment and customer rating, definition of payment terms and credit limits
- Monitoring of customer payments, maintain a regular proactive reminding (dunning) system
- Cash collection from customers for all goods and services
- Active customer communication (account reconciliation, query and dispute management)
- Launch escalation process for delinquent customers as per Airbus policy and credit committee decision in close cooperation with head of credit management and customer support directors and other departments as necessary
- Reporting on regional debt development, comments and action plans
- Administration of credit memoranda
- Support legal proceedings in bankruptcy cases
Completed degree in business administration or commercial education.
- Contract management
We are looking forward to receiving your application ("Jetzt bewerben" = “Apply now”).
Ansprechpartner / Contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-21
Bitte beachten: Bewerbungsdaten enthalten im Allgemeinen personenbezogene Daten und ein Versand per Mail ist nicht sicher! Wir bevorzugen und empfehlen dringend unsere verschlüsselte Onlinebewerbung.