Contract Manager (f/m)
In Bremen | Vollzeit | ID 3168
CENIS is an owner-managed specialist engineering recruitment company, providing high-quality technical engineering and personnel services. With over 30 years' expertise matching candidates with permanent and temporary work in the engineering and technical industry mainly in automotive, aviation, electronics and other ‘blue chip’ sectors, CENIS is best placed to help you with your next career move. We have long-term relationships and preferred supplier arrangements with key engineering employers enabling us to offer opportunities that may not be available in the marketplace.
Here are only a few reasons to join CENIS in this particular aviation project:
Individual mentoring and support
Attractive work environment at a well-known international aircraft manufacturer
Equal pay from 6th month onwards (earlier if applicable)
Up to 30 days paid holiday per annum
Flextime and paid overtime
Special payments depending on the project (e.g. Christmas and vacation bonuses)
What better way to boost your job skills and keep your skills sharp, than working at CENIS in a position in your field? Check out the following job:
You support our customer in Bremen and your mission is to lead the preparation, the negotiation process and the management of supplier contracts in close coordination with the Suppliers Manager up to contract close-out. This includes to provide contractual expertise and to support the Supplier Manager for the performance of contracts and orders, as regards to contractual clauses, financial performances, changes and claim management. You are in charge of contractual management. You contribute to risk management by focusing on financial and commercial risks.
Role and responsibilities:
- Organize and lead appropriate internal Gates of the procurement process
- Prepare/customize the draft contract to be part of the data package and release RFP
- Lead the evaluation of subcontractor proposals as part of Multi-Functional Teams (costing, engineering)
- Negotiate, together with the Supplier Managers, the subcontract and/or any contractual agreement and further changes with the supplier according to agreed internal targets, interacting with the Program Supply Managers, Legal and Program Management Office where needed
- Release of Preliminary Order Letters etc.
- Ensure signature of the contractual agreements with suppliers in accordance with delegation rules
- Supervise subcontract compliance (on quality, on time, on cost): monitoring and drum-beating
- Manage the Contract Change process
- Implement and update KPIs by actively taking part in Shop Floor Management meetings
- Progress and Status Reports (Monthly Business Review, dashboards, Bi-Weekly Reports, Contracts Library etc.)
- Maintain SAP inputs
- Harmonize procurement contracts/orders and clauses
- Completed degree in business management or a comparable qualification
- A minimum of 3 years work experience
- Very good negotiations and communication skills and a process- / result-orientated working style
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft applications and SAP
- Willingness and ability to work with people across the globe
- Strong English and German and ideally French communication skills – both verbal and written
- Readiness to travel
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply online or send us your application by email. Also tell us your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary requirements.
Please see contact details below.
Wie möchten Sie sich bewerben?
Ihr Ansprechpartner / Your contact person:
CENIS Consulting-Engineering-Service GmbH
+49 (0)40 6094319-21